Green Gardens Welcomes You!
Started in 2008, Green Gardens is a diversified, 20-acre farm in Battle Creek, Michigan, producing vegetables and herbs all year.
We aim to provide fresh, naturally-grown produce year-round to the people of West Michigan at a fair price.
- 2017 will be our 9th CSA Season!
- Traditional Shares start at just $3.72/Day
- Free-Choice Shares start at $6.50/week
- Produce is Fresh and Produced Locally In Your Community
- Recipes Are Provided to Maintain Creativity in the Kitchen
- Serves Battle Creek, Marshall, Richland and Kalamazoo
Find our delicious produce right now at...
- Kalamazoo Bank Street Winter Farmers Market on Saturday, January 7 (8-1 PM). We will not be at market 1/14, 1/21, and 1/28 but will return the 1st Saturday in Feb.
- The Farm Market at 14201 H Drive N will be open 1-2 times per month in Feb, Mar, April. Sign-up for the e-mail list (right side of screen), check FB, or get text reminders to be notified.
Host your Wedding or Event at the Farm!
New Indoor Greenhouse Venue coming June 2017 Learn more at: www.greengardensfarm.com/events
Thank you for supporting your local, small farm. Ultimately, this is a decision based on the health of our bodies, community, economy and environment.
Trent and Ruthie Thompson, Farmers
Jorah eating a Lunchbox pepper - one of her favorites!
Photo(s) added: , Another New Photo, Another New Photo, Another New Photo, Another New Photo, sunchokesDec 28th, 2016
New photo added: , , , , ,Link